Cheetah Golden Ring Holder
- HANDCRAFTED Cheetah Figurine. 4″ High, 5.5″ Long. Weight Around 3.2 Oz. Elegant Golden Antique Finish
- UNBREAKABLE and Long Lasting Jewelry Stand. Designed by my 8 Years Old Daughter. She is an Animal Lover and that is our motivation to launch this Unique Jewelry Stand. Made by Artisan. Perfect for Small Rings. Rings Slip into Cheetah’s 2.8″ Long Tail
- USE as Table Top Decor, Collectible Figurine for Home Decor. Unique Gift Idea for Loved Ones
- 100% Aluminum
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Avoid contact with Water to preserve the polish and shine of the product. Wipe with a soft cloth to clean
- Pictures are taken by professionals and we display the most accurate colour possible, there is likely to be variations in colour due to differences in computer monitors
Free Shipping across India
10-Day return policy
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded,
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com and we will connect with you for next process.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.